Sunday, New beginnings

1/14/2018

Start with the mindset; I CAN do this, I WILL do this
Remind yourself of how great you are and how great you will be
Set goals; for the day and for the next 10 years
Come up with actionable plans and tasks to get you there
Surround yourself with positive people that support you
Level up daily

"Level Up Daily" is one of the taglines on the hoodies/shirts in my store for a reason. All we can do is give our best and if you follow that formula above, with a few more details such as taking time off for rest and enjoying the moment, you can achieve anything.

I run into hurdles all the time as we all do. But it's how you bounce back that defines your character which ultimately will determine whether you reach your goals or not. You control your future. Mistakes will happen, you will run into people that don't support you and/or are on a path of failure and just cause problems but you can't let this stuff sway you from your path.

I follow the advice and choices given off by those doing the things that I want to be doing. "I'm doing what I have to do in order to be able to do what I wanna do."

The reason why people say that life is tough, well firstly who are these people? They are the majority. The majority/society says that it is tough to make a living and to survive here in the United States. I don't know about you guys but I never want to fall into some category to be described as the majority anyways, I am unique. I am on my own path and while most run towards one route I run in the other direction. It's never bad to be in a group of highly motivated and successful people but that obviously and honestly does not describe the majority of people in the United States. So yes, life is tough if you follow the majority. If you take the same actions, have the same opinions/feelings, and take the same choices as what everyone else is doing.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over yet expecting a different result 😐

As I mentioned either yesterday or in a previous post, and was even praised for this quality just yesterday in a conversation with a good friend whom has been very successful in life, I am always eager to learn. I will listen and learn from anyone, but as I mentioned above, I follow those who are successful doing or have done the things that I aspire to do.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key