steady growth wins

1/24/2018

ugh and I thought today's post would be a good one. It's literally been such a crazy day thus far but as I'm reading this I'm now noticing that thankfully, it's only 7pm. I'm gonna finish this day on a good note.

Here's a few more videos coming soon for the channel:

  • night driving (awaiting editing)
    • maybe add c&c clips
  • day 1 with paper trading/ investing (awaiting editing)
  • more thoughts on college etc part 1 (awaiting editing)
  • thoughts on college pt 2 (coming soon)
  • just get started motivation video 2018 (coming soon)
    • starting your business/ branding
  • this is why I can't get a GT-R (coming soon)
  • about me video 2018 (coming soon)
    • tennis clips

and there's plenty more videos I have written out already and then of course all the topics I have planned in my business notebook. There's so much to be done with my business and I'm trying to make the best out of everyday with building my online presence and platforms. 

This is definitely going to be a bad month for me financially. I really have to figure things out soon, I'm spending so much and my opportunities to even make a few dollars are limited right now. I only work my part time job a few hours a week then out of my other work related opportunities, they occur sporadically sadly. From gas expenditures, which I'll have to do again at least once more before February, to all the other food and routine expenses, I am not making much more if any over what I'm spending.

as I mentioned yesterday I for sure will now be making more self conscious decisions for now on. I simply can't afford to continue giving out my time in the manner by which I have been. It's okay to be nice and to help others but at the same time you must give value to yourself and give more value to those who truly value your time and help. 

I'm working a few hours on the weekend, taking 2 rather difficult classes, interning for 240 hours over the next 3 months, possibly adding yet another internship as a marketer as well as possibly creating marketable videos for a local non-profit, possibly teaching yet another new kid very soon, it's just a lot! meanwhile my business has my main focus :)

so for tonight I'm going to work a bit, but not too much. I'm going to spend some time doing the stuff I've needed to do for my internship, going to study for my classes, going to spend some time studying for my business stuff, and then gonna get ready for tomorrow.

anyways guys, more quality content coming soon, see you guys tomorrow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key