more snow on the way

1/16/2018

I somehow managed to not write a post yesterday. It was quite an odd day though to be honest, my first "long" day at my new internship site. The day started with me rushing to get things done for the internship followed by rushing to get there only to then not have to do much. Thankfully my supervisor is pretty relaxed and relatable, he's even offered to allow me to do some work from home for the internship and he'll sign off on those hours. That would've never had happened with my previous internship. Anyways, I don't recall sleeping at all last night, as usual I struggle to sleep when I have to be up early the next day. It was quite an odd Monday, but life in general is about to become more uncomfortable for the next 4 months at least and I'm ready, I hope.

So this post will serve as the make-up from yesterday and the actual post for today will be posted later this evening.

I am so exciting to be building my online business. Here in this post I will mention my actual goals and things I plan to do as my business grows. (I won't be doing this too often as I prefer to look at systems now rather than goals.)

  • Nissan GT-R R35 any model, preferably a 2013/14/15 with low miles
    • ~$65,000 - $70,000
    • black on white color combo
My kind of color combo (spec)
  • Pay off student loans/debt
    • ~$60,000 - $70,000
      • aiming to pay this off by age 26 through multiple streams of income
  • Buy parents a car/support family financially
    • main focus for me is to support them and hopefully provide motivation/education for them also
  • Build up to multiple streams of income
      • salary from full time job (if necessary, appropriate to my goals)
      • my own products
        • ex. merch by amazon and other simple e-commerce platforms
        • books
        • digital products
          • informational for business
          • guides for tennis, relationships etc. opinions
        • merch for my personal brand - YouTube associated
        • courses & consulting services
      • affiliate marketing (selling/promoting other people's stuff)
      • promotions/advertising other companies
      • blogging (at least 1 blog)
        • possibly blogging for other blogs
      • tennis lessons
        • hoping to run my own service for local pros teaching for me rather than teaching myself. Also will be doing either a course for tennis or some sort of video service for teaching
      • marketing - social media/promotional
        • I want to help other businesses grow their business both through the consulting/promotional advertisements but also through paid marketing services even if this isn't extremely financially beneficial for me
      • YouTube/video
        • as I've mentioned before, nothing is perfect. YouTube/google certainly isn't perfect, this might not be as awesome of a platform for years to come but I truly do love making videos and even I know that there platform is not the only way to make money by creating videos
      • Livestreams
        • this is separate from YouTube because live streaming is in a market of it's own honestly. I love creating videos as I mentioned, but getting paid for live streaming awesome content sounds great too
      • Investing
        • I am currently trading through virtual trading apps, hoping to begin trading through the Robinhood app by next week. I would love to be profiting just off of dividends for now, eventually getting into some day trading
      • Real Estate Investing / mutual funds
        • you have to do this!
And that's pretty much it, well that's enough for now at least lol. A couple major goals with my plans I've set in place to achieve those goals. I am not working on all of these income streams simultaneously of course, I am currently focused on a few that I can do together and all while in school. The YouTube channel is the best place to keep track of what I'm doing. Derrick Ford

Thanks for reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key