life in your 20's is crazy

1/16/2018

I hope you guys enjoyed the post from earlier, I certainly did. It always helps to write down your goals and to set plans for what you hope to accomplish. That GT-R I included is definitely my ideal spec and when the time is appropriate, I'll have one similar to it. It snowed this morning despite not being in the forecast and we apparently will be getting more snow tonight into tomorrow which I'm kinda excited for honestly. It actually has become dull looking and cloudy out as I've started this post which leads me to believe that the snow is on the way. Although I am scheduled to play tennis again tomorrow morning I would be more than happy to miss out on my class as well as my meeting at work. I really want to continue working on my business as I'm becoming more and more focused on one central platform (the new website) and am ready to get to work. I am eager to put in the 8 months and beyond of hard focused work on building my brand and community.

For this post I will include the exact steps as well as small goals I hope to achieve over the course of the next 4 months while I'm finishing up my undergraduate degree. The day I finally graduate I will finally feel happy. Because as an entrepreneur, I already know that no matter how life turns out for me immediately after, or even for the rest of 2018 if I fail and struggle or find a career that pays well, I will be successful. I will use my craft and build my business which will ultimately allow me to achieve the success I desire as well as being able to provide for my friends and family, and even being able to cause change for others.



Okay here is my life for the next 4 years, it will all be documented on my YouTube channel


nutrition class

  • probably will spend at least 30 minutes every day studying for this class, even more time on weekends
musculoskeletal movements
  • very minimal studying
internship
  • I'm only about 5 hours in, will have to pull some hours from home when I can. should be a good experience
branding business
  • blogging website
    • assuming that I can handle my class load, I want to begin daily blogging on this blog in addition to this one. I plan to do 2-3 good quality posts there daily and as interaction and traffic picks up sadly this blog will lose some attention. Once the new website has taken off I will begin posting less frequently here unless we get more interaction during that transition. this new website will be the basis for the business and will serve the purpose that I have mentioned many times behind my business, to help people.
  • social media & traffic
    • instagram account
      • I may possibly delete my personal social media or at least and most likely, give it less attention. I plan to create yet another IG account dedicated solely for growing organic traffic to be sent over to my website
    • facebook
      • While trying to acquire both a certification in FB ads as well as Google Adwords I hope to gain a lot of free traffic from FB groups to be sent over to the new site. I believe that my niche, targeted community is readily available on Facebook and as long as my mission statement holds true, I will change lives
    • pinterest
      • In addition to the other social media platforms I want to begin experimenting with paid traffic, I tried it once with Pinterest and learned a lot. I think that a little investment towards my business now will be worth the huge results that are soon to come. Pinterest I will update occassionally
    • craigslist/ seo
      • more free traffic that I need to learn how to use, especially SEO for my website
  • YouTube
    • Like I mentioned in a post before, I really would love to be posting very frequently. With the use of live streams I really could be posting daily and then some, I really want to document this entire journey to success
investing - physical health - social relationships
  • paper trading - trading
    • I definitely want to become more actively engaged within my community and simply put, just doing more which I will be. This semester will for sure be the craziest thus far, these next couple months will be the most challenging months of my entire life. I want to be more social both with family and friends, I want to let my personality show and to enjoy life in this moment with those around me.
    • I need to take better care of my health. I'm fine, I just never stretch :P
    • I want to begin taking more "big boy" actions towards "real" investments for my future. I will be opening yet another bank account to be used for major online purchases, online transactions for the business, as well as my investments (trading to be specific). I want to learn a lot quickly with paper trading then immediately jump into the real marketing, starting with bigger companies that pay dividends followed by doing swing trades.
And that's pretty much my life, that's how I'm gonna make the dream come true. Well that's the plan for now, once I graduate in May, things will change. 🙏 motivated and excited, keep working and keep moving forward.

Thanks for reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key