I'm trying to deal with it

1.6.2018

I am so tired. I am doing way too much, working way too hard, and still not getting anywhere honestly. I woke up at 7am to go in the 6 degree weather to play tennis, all to make a little money because that's all I can think about now. My mind is so focused on building this business that I'm slowly going insane over it and tonight I for sure have to rest before I go crazy.

I now know the exact beginning steps that I'll need to take to start this long awaited business that will make me very happy, make all this effort feel worth it, fulfill my goal of $3,000 a month before I graduate in May, and even eventually aid my efforts to become a millionaire and major global influencer.

Alright guys, wasted more time. Tomorrow's post will be a good one, I will try to do 2 posts tomorrow. I must rest now.

Until tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key