I think I'm ready

1/2/2018

Day 2 of the year. I've come so far with my learning on how to start and operate an online business and now it's time to make things happen. I've set myself up to have one of my best years ever but today will hopefully stand out. I have added way too much to my plate and I believe that it'll be best for me to choose one path and follow it through before touching the others.

Affiliate Marketing (website)

  • Personal Brand site (derrick)
    • Personal backstory
      • High School scholar
      • student athlete (tennis)
      • skateboarder
      • Interested in making money online during senior year
        • dabbled with surveys (opinion outpost)
      • tennis - tournaments - coaching for city - certified
      • college kid - undeclared major - random degree in exercise science
        • How I make my money (online)
          • blogging, affiliate marketing, websites, Shopify, e-bay reselling, YouTube, branding
            • merch, web hosts, canon powershot sx730 hs, Tube buddy
        • How I create my content
          • YouTube videos, blogs
        • How I turned my passion into a profit
          • content creation, blogging, social media marketing, email marketing
    • Marketing (budget $20)
      • Facebook Ads
      • Instagram (shout outs, promotions, free traffic)
      • Google SEO
      • Google ads
  • Niche site (to be determined)
    • Reviews
      • content : photos & videos
    • Marketing (budget $20)
      • Facebook Ads
      • Instagram
      • Google SEO
      • Google Ads
And that's pretty much the path I think I'll be pursuing, affiliate marketing. So now I will continue my training with the Wealthy Affiliate program to continue learning the best ways to start affiliate marketing where I already have my 2 websites in mind that I am more than prepared and excited to launch. Hopefully, hopefully, hopefully I can start either 1 or both sites within these two weeks and just build my content and email lists in which I could then begin to monetize the sites after gaining enough audience. I am so willing to work to make my consistent $3,000 a month before I graduate that it hurts lol. Anyways guys thanks for reading, the second post for today will include the other paths of business that I'm considering starting as opposed to affiliate marketing however, I'm really thinking that affiliate marketing is my best opportunity right now. 

But once I've successfully graduated from school making my $3,000 a month online from affiliate commissions I'll then for sure introduce my businesses in drop shipping through both Shopify & Amazon FBA, e-bay reselling, real estate investing, stock market trading, consulting business, courses on my businesses, bitcoin investing, as well as digital marketing agency. It sounds like a lot haha and I honestly don't even know how/truly believe that I can accomplish them but I have very, very big goals including plans to revamp the education system so that more people can actually get to the path of chasing their true goals as well as being able to crush them.

Once I begin making just $3,000 a month on a consistent basis from my online business the world better prepare lol. I can't even say this just yet because I have so many doubts of whether I can even achieve this small goal but I really wanna change the way people think, I want to make more people millionaires or at least get more people to let their inner emotions out and chase their true dreams. I've been told that maybe I'll be able to afford a nice car (priced over $40,000 like a BMW or something) by the time I'm 35-40 and have settled. F that, anyone who believes that has been defeated by this system we live in and I simply will not allow that. When I at least have any credibility behind my name, which to me just involves being able to survive from my business, I will change the world.

Thanks for reading. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key