I literally asked for this

1/23/2018

I absolutely have to learn how to say "no." I have to learn how to take consideration and responsibility for myself become others won't honestly. I'm a helpful guy but sometimes that help gets abused. And maybe not abused but people simply don't take into consideration how their actions impact others. long story short, I might be less of a "nice guy"

also, guys my goodness. this post is going to be short because my goodness, I have videos upon videos for my YouTube channel. I really want to get things going for my own business and a big part of what I want have in my daily life is content creation, primarily YouTube. I have about 6 videos awaiting editing and upload. I literally am getting so good now about filming stuff that I want and most of it requires little editing so I'm about to be posting very regularly.

I really want to make an impact. I want to help others in my community, in my house, and worldwide. I'm about to begin making major moves starting tonight.

Thanks for reading guys, I'm gonna get back to work, tomorrow's post will be a good one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key