greatness

1/31/2018

so many videos, business is definitely for me. I really hope to become a full time YouTuber one day or at least have that option/type of lifestyle. if the way we find our true purpose in life is by looking at something we enjoy doing more than anything else for me it would definitely be driving, specifically driving only to then create content. I love watching car related (driving pov) videos with supercars myself so I absolutely plan to recreate them one day if I am given the opportunity.

I only say it in that manner because honestly sometimes it feels as if by the time I'm "able" to buy a new car or really get into business it'll be too late. all of the guys I'd love to be working with to create videos with and/or enjoy time with are already doing it and only getting older. I still have to graduate and then pay off my student loans before I can even enjoy life. or atleast it feels that way sometimes.

I truly think that college was not the best choice for me right at 18 as I now stand at 23 and feel no different, only more stressed. I haven't enjoyed these past 5 years and honestly just want to do some of the normal stuff that people even in my situation are able to while also being in college etc. I unfortunately have not been able to allot my time to anything besides what you guys already know (tennis, school, work) as I am so worried for the future as I'm sure everyone else is.

I don't worry enough to not enjoy life but I truly just want to spend every second I have now working towards my goals. I want a damn GT-R, why is that too much to ask for? There are plenty of 23 year old people out there doing much better than myself and in many cases no, their parents are not supporting them. I'm just ready to feel as if I can actually do something in life. Some people see these academic completions as success, honestly I don't. Anyone and everyone can get a college degree, that's why everyone can't and won't end up with the job they want, if any job at all. Not everyone can be great and do great things, I want to be great and I will be.

Keep moving forward, thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key