15 weeks/ 4 months/ won't be long now

1/18/2018

1 more post for you guys, really for myself here (the information).

15 weeks of class starting next week, graduation is May 12th, a Saturday 🤔
I'll have to take off work, hopefully by then I'll be quitting my job anyways.
Life for sure will be different by then, life will be different very very soon.

May 7-11th is the week of finals, I don't think I'll have any.

May 4th is the last day, thank you GOD
cannot wait for this day yet I won't and wouldn't rush it at all.
I'm gonna enjoy these days while I struggle, hopefully building my business to some degree

I will be building my business, and hopefully 2018 will be my year. If I could pay my student loans of $70,000 off this year that would be a dream come true.

anyways, 15 minutes or so till my b-day, see you guys tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key