10 days till I turn 23 :P

1/9/2018

Alright, it's Tuesday January 9th, 2018 and I'm finally ready you guys. I'm ready to stop being so negative, I'm ready to turn things around, and most of all I'm ready to move forward. It's not enough to just talk about it, you have to be about it and I'm gonna do just that. It's been about 4 consistent months here of daily blogging and all we can say for it is that I've been just getting these posts up. I haven't acted on my words, I haven't made any changes, but that's okay. As they say, today is a new day and I finally have made my decision. I have simply looked at my life and stopped asking for so much and expecting so much. I'm simply gonna do what I do best and stick to what I'm good at, I'm gonna continue to educate myself and to follow my dreams, and I'm gonna give my best effort every single day.

Lately I've been so focused on just finding a business platform that would become immediately profitable. I've convinced myself that if I don't get this done now that life would be absolute hell considering my debts and current situation when that couldn't be anymore untrue. Life would and will only be bad if I viewed it in that matter. Everything in life is temporary and I do believe that things will happen for a reason, a reason that we just can't and won't know. I've simply made the decision to just be happy and to just do my best with what I have, because that's all I can do.


  • I'm gonna spend more time with family and friends rather than just being alone.
  • I'm gonna spend more time focusing on my health.
  • I will do my best with educating myself on the business stuff. I want to become certified in Google Adwords and Facebook Ads.
    • I also want to learn more about affiliate marketing and drop-shipping
    • Then there also comes learning about acquiring an LLC and branding a business
  • I will work on investing and saving my money
  • I will do more things that I actually want to do despite my inability to spend money
And as for things that I will be doing on a daily basis I plan to focus on the exact strategy that I can follow week to week.

For my social media approach
  • Uploading at least 2/3 YouTube videos a week with regular postings on my Instagram Account
  • I plan to post regularly on my new website which will feature a second blog
  • Daily posts will continue here
Classes
  • Nutrition will require daily periods of studying
  • Bio-mechanics, we will be meeting 3 times a week, so I won't focus too heavily on this class. I thankfully retained most of the information so I don't plan on trying too hard despite the fact that I will be fully engaged within the class.
I really want to be more engaged this semester, that's a big goal of mine. To be engaged with life meaning that I get out more and hangout with all of my friends; something I hardly ever do. I plan to reconnect with all of the connections that I've been making lately both for business and for just being social. I plan to be recording all of the time, I want to adopt the YouTuber daily vlogging lifestyle so I plan to begin making more investments centered around content creation. Step 1 we've already done which I mentioned in a previous post, it may have been yesterday's post; I bought an accessory to be used for both IG photos and YouTube videos. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key