This has to work

12/30/17

2 Days from 2018, about 49 views from 1000 total views on this daily blog, about 2000 views from being able to monetize videos on my YouTube channel.

These are crazy numbers/details. I really can't believe that 2017 has come and gone so quickly, it's been a great year with many great memories, I'm excited for what 2018 holds. I myself really want to solve this online money making mystery so that I can spend more time with my family and supporters upon graduating this May. That's really where my focus and passions are geared towards and I know how will begin profiting from Affiliate Marketing very soon.

I can't believe we've come this far with the blog, unfortunately I can't say all 1000 views have been easy or that they even reflect only the time I've been daily blogging as some occurred before starting this journey. Nevertheless, we are doing great, we are growing, we are moving forward.

In addition to just being able to monetize my YouTube views and/or finally making sales through my websites/platforms I really really just wanna figure this whole online marketing landscape. I don't just wanna make some money online, I want to set myself up to be able to make my living all online and I know I can do it. I will do it and once I've made it I will commit all my efforts towards showing people and teaching those that wanna learn exactly how I did it.

2018 will be a great year. Thanks so much for reading. I may post again later but I started today's post early as Saturdays are normally tough as is however today I'll be stringing a racket which takes some time, upon getting off of work. Stringing rackets = easy money :)

See you guys soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key