The last week

12/10/17

Alright guys today is the big day, today's another Sunday but no ordinary Sunday. It's Sunday December 10th 2017. Idk about you but it's a big day for me. Everyday I'm learning, everyday I'm growing, I'm always moving forward.

So today I did indeed manage to make an investment, a purchase for the business. I won't say exactly what/with who/how I did it but just know that hopefully we'll be making some big inroads for the YouTube channel well before Christmas (December 25th). I'm gonna work on yet another upload for you guys tonight and hopefully finish it tomorrow followed by another live stream coming either tomorrow or Tuesday.

Side note: I need to just remember what I'm saying, what I'm doing, and what I'm getting myself into. Basically the choices I'm making on a daily basis. I just signed myself up for some regular 6am tennis with a group of guys knowing that I'm not a morning person but on the bright side, I want to become a morning person. Even now I'm here writing the post for today at 9pm rather than 12am as my long time readers will know I usually post really late at night. So not a bad choice or situation to be in but I do need to be more considerate of my choices.

Anyways, I'm really excited and motivated to be working, sadly I do still have more school work to finish before I can really be considered as "done" for the semester but I'm certainly feeling more free. I have to change my site for the next internship as even you guys would know, my experience with my first internship was not the best. I also have one more test in my Cognitive Psychology class, and as for that really difficult class I have one more lab due this Friday. I'm planning to really knock all this stuff out asap so that I can move on from this semester mentally.

Okay so unfortunately I've been taking the usual break from the blog to watch tv, watch YouTube videos, complete surveys and what not so it's now 11:06. I'm now about to give this post at least a solid 5-10 minutes of my time to give some benefit here. Whether it's beneficial for you guys I hope so but as I've mentioned before I also use this blog to both motivate and educate myself. I write these daily posts to be able to look back some day and track my progress as well as simply typing out what I've learned. Something I'll never do is to pretend that I know everything and I'm beyond eager to learn especially in the topics I'm sharing with you guys here on the internet. When I say everyday I'm learning I'm specifically referring to business stuff. Even now I've just learned in a video by Dan Dasilva about the benefit of doing print on demand with Shopify versus drop-shipping products from foreign manufactures.

It's the little things like that which I hope is motivational/education for you guys but certainly is for me as well and that's why I write these. By next year man, you guys have seen/heard/read my goals if you've kept up with any of the little amount of content I have up thus far and I am right now more  than confident than ever that I'm going to reach said goals. I want to be making huge profits by next year, I want to have a big following and know how to acquire a big following by next, I not only want to have 1 successful business but I want to be "working" in Drop-shipping, Affiliate Marketing, and through my Personal brand by next year. Before the end of this year I want at least 100 subscribers, I want more followers on my other social media (no certain numbers), I want to increase my profits, and I want to begin working on myself physically and spiritually.

I'm asking for a lot because I know that I'm prepared and ready for a lot meaning I can't and won't accept anything less. I will not be content with some boring 9-5 in any field with any salary, money doesn't bring happiness. To me, doing what you enjoy is the only way to live. It's the only way to be happy. You make choices for yourself and surround yourself with those that share interests and have support for you and what you do.

Alright guys, I told y'all I'd give some solid time to the post and 11 minutes later I added what I hope is some good stuff. I've just now remembered that another audience I had over on my main website (click here to visit), I never told them that I transitioned to this platform for daily blogs. Before coming to Blogspot I used to daily blog there and as I mentioned back on maybe Day 1 here, I've had a plenty of trials to becoming who I am and what I am today. But today's a new day. Anyways I'm gonna go write something for them, hopefully bring some of those guys to this blog, we need more viewers! Lol

Please share the blog, share the YouTube channel, and all my social stuff and websites if you like and support what I'm doing here. I'm working to expand this group but my main priority is starting my product based business and pushing out content right now so finding new people is tough. But today we did start a new campaign (I'll mention soon), which hopefully will bring in more people. Anyways guys thanks for reading, share the movement if you support & checkout my T-shirt store (click here to visit), and most of all keep moving forwards.

See you tomorrow.

Comments

  1. You're doing great Derrick. Great postings. Real talk and working hard...my compliments 👌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key