Successful Hump Day

12/20/17

I'm finally a free man, for about 4 more weeks lol. I'm currently editing a video on my latest experiences in the car scene including last weekend's Car's & Coffee event. I then have all the video put together for yet another upload which I'm hoping to have up asap. Once that's all said and done I then have yet another set of clips waiting to be put together for another video, all of these to be uploaded before the end of December. So all within these last 10/11 days. I also really want to finish up the video on affiliate marketing that I started back in October or so followed by going live immediately upon finding my product/niche I'll be going into for my store. Despite the schedule/order or even my progress with these videos I will for sure go live again on the day in which I start my Shopify store to make sure that I have it recorded, that stuff is especially for me to watch again someday. I also want to begin adding more value to both my videos and these posts meaning, you'll be able to take something away from my content everyday so expect big things very soon.

I know that I will be an entrepreneur, I know that I will find a way to make this work. I know that I will achieve the levels of success that I aspire to achieve and I know that I will make a difference for the lives of those around me and those I am able to reach within the world. I know it.

I recently discovered/came to realize how easy it is to truly be an entrepreneur and I am very confident that I will be able to do so very soon.

It almost makes me feel uncomfortable when asked by people about my plans in life. Everyone expects/society expects you to do the usual, to do what's "normal." And for this reason I will be telling myself that I won't allow this, that I will be an entrepreneur everyday in this blog until I've made it. I hope you guys can understand. Just today when meeting my new supervisor for my internship I was asked about my "career" goals and what I have planned for next year upon graduating. It would sound silly here even going into 2018 to simply say, I want to start my own business. I am truly amazed by how this answer is negatively/fearfully approached by the masses.

If this doesn't sound ridiculous enough, as a college student here a bit of what I've heard about people's options as majors/careers/choices for work:
If you major in math; you'll be a math teacher
If you major in art; oh you want to be an art teacher?
If your a teacher; they don't make much money
I want to be a biology major; what are you going to do with that? I don't know
What kind of person uses Tinder; you must be trying to hook-up
Is there even anyone that eats at McDonald's anymore, everyone laughs

This is literally some of the stuff I've come across as a college student and unfortunately I don't have this stuff recorded. I honestly have Gigabytes of recordings from my high school and middle school years (once the iPhone came out of course) of crazy things I've encountered. But as for this college stuff some of you may not initially see this in the same way as I do but this is my blog so I will share with you my opinion on this.
We as a society are so judgemental, we expect so much of others and have lost our ability to empathize, if you can't see the problem with those last two statements then I'm referring to you. I don't mean this in a mean manner or to say that there is a problem with this unsympathetic community rather I'm saying this is truly the problem within our society. As much as I don't like to make statements such as this I believe that it's just so true to the extent that we as a society know that it's a problem but we've given up or give no bother to correcting it. What kind of person eats at McDonald's? Maybe one that can't afford some super expensive restaurant, is unaware of their other options, or even just likes the food there.

I spoke on this in a previous blog but I think that we try to compete with one another for appearances too much. It comes to a point where, yeah you have a Lamborghini but quite frankly your Lamborghini is the only significant part about your life lol. I'm gonna stop here on this topic but literally this trend is going no where anytime soon in my opinion, for anyone that can relate to what I'm saying. How could it stop, or what would it really take to make change here?

Anyways back on topic, getting a degree does not equal becoming a math teacher, I'm hoping the majority of you will know this. Here we are going into 2018 and still I very often here from parents for example, oh I don't know what they (their kids) will do with a certain degree. The true problem lies in the limited mindset where just because you're interested in something does not mean you'll be successful in it. Just because you have a degree in something doesn't mean that you'll find a job in that field that will pay and therefore we have all this fear. Things are tough, I get it. It's not easy for the average 22 year old college graduate, especially if all they did was get their degree at the end of the 4 years.

Alright guys, you know what time is it, well it's not really that time (midnight) but I must stop the post here. If you have no idea what I'm referencing you're in luck, I'll mention it here for the rest of the week at the end of the posts but then it shuts down! So I normally am procrastinating, to be expected, and am writing these posts late at night. I especially couldn't do that tonight as I'll be playing tennis at 6am tomorrow, yeah I'll need 2/3 cups of coffee for that. Anyways to stop this bad habit of staying up so late I've planned to stop the posts by midnight no matter where I am in the post. I appreciate all of you loyals who have been sticking with me and welcome any newcomers, this blog, my brand, I am not going anywhere so subscribe to the YouTube channel/the blog/the social media and enjoy. I'm only stopping here to get back to work, time is money my people. I wanna start my dropshipping business before 2018 and it's only 7pm here so I'm gonna get to work! Keep moving forward.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key