Please forgive me

12.25.17

Merry Christmas everyone, happy holidays to those that don't celebrate Christmas.

I can't even start this post here without mentioning something crucial, something that I'm trying to forgive myself for as I've made the promise to myself that as of next year, today really, will never happen again. I'm doing all of this business stuff and especially leaving these reflections to ensure that I grow as a person. I'll just say that things between my family and I, the way that I've been brought up and raised, I will grow up to do more in life. I wouldn't say that I've been held back but surely I have been spoiled and with the way I've been treated up until this age of 22 I sometimes wish that I had experienced a harsher childhood. I wish that I weren't so fortunate enough to get everything that I wanted as a kid because I was so blind to the way that the world works. And for this reason I take my ideas, my dreams so seriously and give my full commitment to this business. For anyone that can relate or at least empathize, I don't want anyone else to feel bad for what they've been given or for what they've fought hard to acquire. I want to give any contribution I can towards ensuring that everyone truly has an equal chance to having the life that I've been blessed to have and ultimately want to give off the message that anything is possible.

And that gives rise to Keep It Simple

I'm gonna give everything that I can while I can to making this dream a reality and wanna thank anyone and everyone who supports what I'm doing.

Kudos to anyone that can actually determine what I meant above. Sometimes the best gift we can give is just being there for people, by showing our support and reminding those that we love of our appreciation for them I believe can make a difference.

Thanks for reading guys, Happy Holidays.
Derrick

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key