I got a B in Psychology, I officially have a minor in Psychology :)

12/19/17

YES. I am finally free, well free from college for the moment. I have finally completed mostly everything that I've needed to do for college to be able to then get into my final semester next month. Somehow some way I managed to get a B in my psychology class, I'm assuming that I got an A in my internship class, the bio-mechanics class is still up in the air, literally if I pulled off a C I'll will have to celebrate. If I get a C in that class I'll do a giveaway on my YouTube channel, I will go out and give a better effort towards finding a girlfriend, and I'll begin a daily training routine which I'll include on my YouTube channel lol. God that would be amazing.

I thankfully have what appears to be the perfect location for my spring internship, ironically at a nearby tennis club. This internship just from the description sounds 1000 times better than my that of my experience at ACAC which I've been a darn member of for nearly 10 years. Really makes me disappointed in the decisions people make but honestly I could care less, we have to move forwards. I am so thankful for this opportunity which I'm really hoping will live up to be as perfect as it sounds. I'm so thankful to have done so well in my classes last semester despite my continued struggles, I really hope I got that C in bio-mechanics. I will literally live up to my promise if I did.

Anyways today is a new day, things are gonna change for the better starting today. I have so many other small things to get done outside of school and I am so motivated as I've been saying over and over to start my business. Also, I really wanna get those around me some gifts for Christmas. I've honestly never done it before but this year is a new year, a year of new beginnings, or I want to be at least. I have such big goals for 2018 and really hope to begin changing my life in all aspects to the highest of degrees and those goals/what I will be doing won't be waiting until next year. We're only a few days away from 2018 but I really want to start my Shopify store before January first or at least be ready to start by early January.

Alright guys, I'm actually gonna cut the post short and stop here since I actually have some time tonight to do some product research and get my head together. Thanks for reading.

See you tomorrow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key