I actually may get coal for Christmas

12/23/17

A little over an hour from Christmas Eve yet I don't see Santa 😟

If we lived in some magical world where you could really get what you want or at least, I were actually getting any real gifts I wouldn't even ask for anything. I guess some others at my age are fortunate enough to still get gifts whether their parents/loved ones can afford it or they're just more creative and free spirited with their money. Over here that is certainly not the case, I wouldn't/don't even ask for much because I don't want those around me to spend their money on me. I know what I want right now and in life in general and these things I really will gain much more satisfaction through acquiring for myself. Let me know if you can relate.

As usual, didn't get a darn thing done at work, it's really a waste of my time. Like I literally need a new job, definitely a priority for early 2018.

I noticed that we got more viewers on yesterday's post regarding the entrepreneurial stuff and really hope that if for those of you that have seen that post, enjoyed it. 2018 will absolutely be my year, my brand's year, the year for anyone supporting me and making this all happen. Work hard, work fast, work as a team and we will achieve anything we aspire to achieve.

The weather around here is taking quite the turn. After reaching nearly 70 degrees today the high for the next week or so won't surpass 50 degrees and I noticed that at least a few of those days will have a lot temperature below 20 degrees. Crazy.

The weather may be cooling down but I'm planning to be getting a heck of a lot done over these next few weeks. I want to get up at least 3 new videos before January 1st, all of which I currently have all the clips for on my laptop. They're just waiting to be spun around and compiled into, all with a little of my editing magic of course, to become some high quality episodes for the channel. Thank you guys so so much for all the support lately with my YouTube channel, by watching the videos, Subscribing, Liking the videos, and sharing the videos you guys make that process of me making the videos so much easier so thank you so much :)

I really can't wait to begin gaining more supporters and to have a bigger audience because I really want this to be more of a discussion between you guys and I. I would love to receive criticism for my blog, more comments with demands/suggestions/whatever for YouTube videos, simply MORE. But I'm patient lol, although I will very soon be implementing more paid traffic for my personal branding platforms including this blog, my YouTube channel, my websites, and other social media. If you've seen the previous two day's worth of blog entries you'll know that I also will soon be doing paid adverts for my drop-shipping or affiliate marketing businesses, whichever I start with first. But I would love to have more traffic especially here on the blog now as I have so many topics to discuss with you guys that I'd love to hear your feedback on, such as:

My crazier goals for 2018:

  • I want to learn to back-flip
  • I want to learn to drive a stick shift car
  • I plan to make all kinds of gains! (HodgeTwins reference)
Those are just a few I had in mind lol, 2018 will for sure be a fun year with tons of good memories, hopefully.

Anyways guys it's only 11:30 but I'm gonna stop the post here and get back to work.

Thanks for reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key