Hard work pays off

12/17/17

Oh no, back to the old habits. Another late post, another unproductive day. I wasted the whole day, but I did pass my exam and the cumulative final :)

Another good Sunday to be alive, cheers to another great week. Twas the week before Christmas, amazing. Time is moving so quickly man, you have to enjoy the time while you have it. Love life and it will love you back. Despite the troubles you face or situations you arrive in we must keep moving forward. I am so happy to say, so happy to see that the past few days we've been getting more views than ever before. Thank you. For those new to the blog I will keep this part short, this blog is much more than a personal reflection.

My name is Derrick, thank you for stopping by my blog. I want to also mention that I Vlog on YouTube (click here to go to my channel). My goal with this blog, my channel, and my brand in it's entirety is to motivate others to chase their dreams and to live their lives on their own terms. I daily blog here, we're roughly 80 days in and I try to make at least 2-3 videos a week which will increase while I'm on break, ends in maybe 4/5 weeks. I'm a college student in a degree program that I am beginning to hate, I can't afford to switch, I can't even afford the $70,000 of debt that I currently have in student loans. For most, as it has appeared to me, acquiring college debt is just a way of life. I've been recommended to switch majors now countless times although in my current situation I will be graduating in May 2018. I personally have grown up to see that for myself, I want to move forwards financially, moving backwards makes me feel sick. I'm the first in my family to attend college and I honestly had no idea what I was getting myself into and had no idea of my options as an 18 year old high school graduate.

I run my personal brand speaking mostly to my experience. I do not pretend to be an expert on anything and I am beyond grateful to those that not only check out and support my brand, but also leave feedback or give some interaction as I am quick to admit that I am not perfect.

I say this to then transition into what I do/what I aim to do with my business. I personally believe that there are several key topics that absolutely have to be provided to us during our early years. I speak to my own personal experiences exclusively with my branding because most of what I have experienced in life relates to these key topics that I feel provide major roles in how we live our lives.

Now guys I'm separating paragraphs/thoughts here as thoughts continue to randomly pop up in my head so I will try my best to stay organized but this post will most likely be continued in another post.

Back to my experience, I honestly have sort of taken a back seat to life's performances if you will where we as people, everyone, are the actors. We all play a role in our societies and I have especially played the role of a listener and learner over the past few years. I've never been overly confident anyways, but now I certainly have become quiet and a bit of a shadow. I've been so quiet and refrained to the extent that I honestly feel awkward a lot now in social groups. I especially feel awkward in my classes, but that topic I'll save for another day.

I just wanna take the time here to say thanks again guys for reading, if you enjoy this stuff please do me the favor of sharing this blog, subscribing to my YouTube channel and telling others to subscribe, and joining me on this journey. I don't know much and don't have much to offer but I'm committed to this and am certainly not going anywhere anytime soon so if you support what I'm doing then that's what you can do to help. I also have a T-shirt store for my brand if you can afford it, I would certainly appreciate it (click here to check out the shirts). I plan to open an account to accept donations early next year if you did want to donate.


Anyways on to the business, I plan to document my experience such as me being here to write these posts to make it so that people are able to relate to me and see the struggles I've gone through. I hope to motivate people as I mentioned and to be able to help people to avoid the mistakes I've made which would allow them to reach their goals faster. I want to document my entire journey to success as I plan to run my own businesses in drop shipping, affiliate marketing, and personal branding. And that's simply what I'm working on right now, I for sure want to begin investing in real estate, I want to learn how to trade on the stock market, and I plan to have my educational based business Keep It Simple be a leading platform for education for the new generation.

Alright guys, I actually just thought of this idea which I'm going to implement starting tonight, just to mix things up. I really appreciate you guys, again thank you for all the support. I normally post so late, just like tonight, it's a usual thing for me to be up this late and I'm trying to change this. I honestly believe that I focus better at the later hours but I want to become a morning person and make better use of the actual daytime hours. So, starting tonight, the posts will be shut off by midnight. No matter what, the post must stop by midnight so if we weren't able to finish, or I started too late shall I say, the topic will have to wait for another day. I'm hoping you guys will like this, hopefully we'll get more viewers also :)

Anyways guys, thanks for reading, thanks for the support. Keep moving forward.

see you tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key