Fantastic Friday

12/15/17

Guys I got to see a $575,000 dollar car today lol. That's a little over half a million dollars in a car, a 2017 Ford GT to be specific. For sure the craziest car I've ever seen in person and there it was sitting casually in a Ford dealership here in Richmond, Va. It turns out the car is owned by a professional MLB player and from what I'm hearing, his team made it to the worlds series recently. I don't know much about baseball but wow lol, wow wow wow. Obviously I'm not gonna switch my mindset to becoming a baseball player but it's so great to see someone else from this side of the world, this side of the country having such success and buying a supercar. I won't go into much detail, especially since I don't know all the stats but the car was full of carbon fiber, super light weight, and is super fast. I must say, this car made my day, this car gave me a lot of motivation.

Besides seeing the new Ford GT I also got to see that yellow Lamborghini Gallardo that I have featured on my IG (click here to see). Although I got to see a photo of it before this was my first time seeing it in person and man, I really want one lol. I am so so excited and motivated to start my business and to be able to build something for myself to be able to do what I want while having the freedom to be able to go out and give back.

With that being said, the YouTube videos/ the branding is about to really take off. I really want to begin uploading much more, I want the quality to get so much better, this is just the beginning.

Anyways guys, I still am studying for that exam I mentioned yesterday so I must stop the post here. Tomorrow's post may be short also, I normally say it'll be longer to only then make another short post so we will see when we get there. Keep moving forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key