entrepreneur in the making pt. 1

12/21/17

Alright guys, I'm starting the post early today. It's roughly 6pm and I'm really feeling ready to work. I've spent the day trying to become motivated and on track with what I really need to be doing. Long story short the plan is to get into the business of selling physical products. The plan is to be ready to start 2018 knowing which platform, niche, and products I'll be working within. I've been saying Shopify over and over here on the blog but I really have been procrastinating way too much. Even as a super small scale entrepreneur I myself would preach to just get started with anything you want to do yet I have not opened one Shopify store.

I just want to take the time here to mention that I have a new upload on my YouTube channel which you can watch by clicking here. I will no longer be doing any paid marketing for my YouTube channel, at least not until I have quite a few more videos out and have really put my free traffic sources to better use. We have so many other things requiring funding right now that I simply can't afford to pay for traffic for my personal brand anymore.

So as for business models that I'm working with we have:

  1. personal branding
    1. YouTube
    2. personal website
    3. Keep It Simple (KIS) website
    4. social media (IG) (pinterest) (facebook)
  2. affiliate marketing
    1. amazon
    2. clickbank
  3. dropshipping
    1. teespring
    2. Shopify
    3. Amazon FBA
    4. e-bay (not dropshipping but involves product shipping and could be done with fulfilling orders with e-bay)
So as for now I'm obviously pushing out a lot of content through my personal branding. I blog here everyday with more posts per day coming soon and I try to maintain 2 uploads per week on my YouTube channel with more uploads per week coming soon also I hope. The personal branding stuff I'm working on so regularly as this is both for me and for you guys. I do what I do to motivate, inspire, and most importantly educate others who can either relate to my situation, empathize, or even are in similar situations. I will frequently bring up my story in the posts until I make one good post to be attached on a page of the Blog separately so that all can go directly to it. I also will have a video on this and it will be all over my social media and websites. I already have my why or reason to work hard for my goals and I show give my best effort to showing up everyday until I get there. I'm documenting everything, showing every little detail from the awesome stuff to the deep dark secrets to show people that anyone and everyone can do it, anything is possible.

Okay so aside from that, which I consider to be more of a leisure right now since basically I'm still a small scale content creator with very few subscribers and a small fan base. Aside from that the priority/what I'm focusing on is building the product based business, that's where the money is. It's all about finding the right product for the right audience, the key to success. As for the platform or type of business I'll be doing, since I have yet to start a store with Shopify I'm considering doing some work with e-bay arbitrage. Buy low, sell high. That's the name of the game, the business game. 

Alright guys, I'm gonna go do some more research on products, e-bay selling, Shopify, trends, and how to sell in general so I'll see you guys in a little bit. The second post for today will go live around 9:30pm est.

Thanks for reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key