Don't let anything get in your way

12/9/17

alright guys, another crazy day, another late post. Today is a big day though, a lot is about to change around here. I honestly am hoping to have some kind of financial success by the end of the week with my businesses to be able to refund my campaigns. Tonight's post will be short but tomorrow is the big day.

I'm hoping to initiate the purchase process on some of those investments you all have seen in my most recent posts and I hope to narrow down my choices with my Drop shipping and Affiliate marketing businesses. My goal is to be able to start my Shopify store before Christmas on December 25th. 15 days away and I'm feeling more than confident that I'll be able to meet this goal.

I also need to just choose between these platforms to dedicate my time to, YouTube is for sure the easiest and least time consuming of the platforms but still maybe I should consider this as valuable time also. Whichever platform I choose between Drop shipping or Affiliate Marketing I plan to go all in with paid traffic, a lot of research to make sure I know what I'm doing beforehand, and just give all of my time and effort. Like I've told you guys, I have to make this work.

It all makes so much sense to me to the extent where if I'm able to meet my foreseeable goals by January or February of 2018 I may just drop out of college honestly. I'd give up my pursuit of my college degree while going into my last semester of college if it meant that I'd be seeing the kinds of success that I'm working towards with my online business. For one, I'm in a degree program that I don't enjoy and secondly the rewards of my business would be far superior than with any career that I could possibly achieve after graduating.

I'm surprised I've lasted this long, I'm so tired guys lol. I said that today's post would be a good one and sadly with the snow we lost power etc, basically it's been a long day. We actually got snow in December, absolute insanity. But guys for real tomorrow will be a big day, I will be making sure to not waste my time and actually get things done.

I need to:
items to sell on e-bay
catch up on school stuff
make some phone calls
send out some emails
string my rackets
catch up on my finances
car-inspection
things to buy- go pro, christmas gifts

More and more good stuff, I plan to start the day with some coffee and get to work. Anyways guys I'm gonna stop here. Keep moving forwards.

Until tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key