Digital Marketer in the making

12/29/17

work, work, work. I can't even afford to say rest as I'm already getting 8 hours of sleep a night, sometimes more and this is gonna have to change. I'm learning a lot and experimenting a lot but I really want to just find 1 avenue to take and then run with it. All of these platforms (Shopify & Amazon FBA; Drop-shipping, Affiliate Marketing, Influencer Marketing & Branding) all seem very lucrative yet I am not making any money with them. I find it so funny that I actually fall in a category that the rich people reference when convincing people to join their programs. I currently spend hours and hours doing online surveys and researching ways to make money from home and honestly that kind of pursuit is never really gonna get you anywhere. I'm sure there are people making decent money from surveys or some of these other task related jobs and even the virtual assistant etc. type of work. But the simple fact is that I realize the "How" in which I'll make my money, it's those topics I mentioned above in green. I just don't know what I'm doing lol.

So with all that said, it may be, well it's for sure time for me to pay someone for training. I did a lot of research and even sat through a little of the free training by the Yoonla program, that didn't seem to be ideal. I now have gone back to a program I didn't give enough attention to previously as when I first learned of affiliate marketing I simply saved every site and program that I could find, but this site is Wealthy Affiliate. I'm gonna give them a fair shake and even pay if needed, I believe they have a premium package. For those that don't know if you are at all involved in digital marketing or have references who are I am doing everything that I can to simply make around $3,000 a month online by early next year. I am beyond willing to work for it I simply need a little more education on the correct steps to building my platform.

Anyways guys it's 11:35pm and as per my agreement that leaves me with 25 minutes for the today's post. I made this agreement a while back if you did not know and I especially will carry it out today as I again wasted a ton of time today. So I'm gonna leave you guys with a simple form to doing Affiliate Marketing that I have put together from both what I already knew and what I'm learning thus far. Okay wasted a little more time there, here we go.

Affiliate Marketing & All this online business involves these steps:

Website  -  Traffic to Website  -  You have an offer or product on your site   -  People buy from you

It's literally so simple at least to me when I sit back and think about this stuff. If I wanna do affiliate marketing I'll have my website, promote someone else's product, get paid commissions when people buy through me. If I have a product that I created or even open a Shopify store as I plan to, I attract people who want my product to my store, they buy it. It's that simple and quite frankly I'm so amazed that I'm just now realizing this. I mean I literally feel as if I can find a way to make this stuff without paying someone else to teach me how to do it. I would prefer to learn from someone who knows how this stuff is done but man, these guys charge hundreds of dollars just to learn and I'm nearly $70,000 in debt to VCU, my college. I understand also how you must be a good marketer to get the right traffic for your product, I understand the benefit of making customers your own rather than acquiring quick one-time sales, it really all make sense to me and it annoys me that I am not profiting off of this yet.

And the power of branding, my goodness. If you guys haven't already noticed as I'm sure most of you aren't subscribed to my YouTube channel yet, I just uploaded a video on the power of having your own brand. Anyways more to come tomorrow, more awesome business content like this so stay tuned. Thanks for reading.

Checkout my latest video (click here)
Checkout my new branded website on the need to educate young people about business (click here)

And guys please share the YouTube channel, share my website, share the merch site, share all my content if you like and support what we're building :) Thanks guys!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key