Time

Day 33.

Hey guys today's post is gonna be a bit short but don't worry I'm still gonna make it a good read. The benefit or reflective side for me will come from just providing what I know here and today I just wanna mention to you guys the importance of time. Today is a new day. I'm about to make some big changes today. If you read yesterday's post you'll see that I tried and made some progress but today will prove to be even more monumental for me and hopefully you guys too.

Time is one of the biggest commodities that we have no control over, we all know that. To have the ability to spend our time in the manner of our choosing, we all want that. But not all of us will. And as of course not all times will happy. There's very little that we do have control over in this life but the one thing we all share is the ability to make choices. Every choice we make not only says a lot about who we are but also determines who we will become. I think it's so important to simply remember the important things which sometimes may be considered the little things of life as it's so easy to go on living life not truly realizing what's going in this moment, right now. Spending time with family, going out with friends, taking care of yourself, investing towards your future, or even telling your son/daughter you love them are such huge choices that many people overlook on a daily basis.

That's pretty much all I have for you guys today, short and simple but very direct. Hopefully this helps. If you need to, ask yourself this, if money were no commodity, and you could spend time doing whatever you want on nobody's schedule, did any of those things I mentioned come up? What is it that you're placing so much value into? It's okay to be dedicated to work and to always be everywhere but home, but I think it's also important to maintain your value in this moment.

Thanks guys for reading. The 2nd upload, after today's upload, on my YouTube channel will be about this topic I've mentioned here today and the discussion won't stop there.

See you tomorrow.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel

Comments

  1. Brilliant writing. So true. So many take time for granted. Visiting our families and friends is time too. Great thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, he is a very good friend in a short time. Yes he is so fantastic. I was getting a lot inspiration in my sad days. I read everything what he is writing....and sometimes with tears in my eyes. I am speechless. Thank you for supporting me with your True writing . It means a lot to me :-))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key