Thanksgiving 2017

11/23/17

That date doesn't even count, I'm here starting today's post at 1am, 1:02am est to be exact. Jesus lol, I just hope I don't make these same mistakes, have to deal with this same stuff for anymore of my life after college. This stupid group assignment man. It's due tomorrow and I just knew it, I just knew we'd still be working on it. I don't know what part of our agreed upon idea of finishing this crap last weekend didn't transfer over. The sad part is that I was the one of the group who announced to everyone upon discovering the email, that we received an extension till tomorrow for this assignment. It has taken way too long honestly, we've been working on this for way too damn long. I have so much other stuff to get done. I have another lab report to do, apparently due next Friday. And to make things worse I still need to finish the previous one which I was so nicely allowed to redo and take quite the jump in grade.

Ugh that's enough. This post is going to be short. I have so much to say but I really must finish this lab report tonight, I simply cannot drag it on anymore. There's too much other real stuff I must tend to, my finances for example. So much other stuff planned such as updating my merch, paying for my classes this semester :/, and all this other stuff.

But I hope you guys have had a good Thanksgiving here in the states. I really want to get more readers here, that would for sure motivate me but I will remain patient! This journey is so random as it should be but everyday is a good day and I'm thankful. Anyways guys, I told the family I'd meet up again with them tomorrow. I may just stay in and work. I have a video pending upload, people want my merch but I need to get more designs up and basically update my store, I need to get my finances together, I have to pay VCU for this semester so I can register for my last semester, I need to finish these lab reports, I need to finish yet another project for next Monday so that I can present it on next Tuesday, so much lol.

Anyways guys, be thankful, keep moving forwards. See you tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key