Sundays

11/26/17

I want to be a YouTuber lol. I really do want to take my channel much more seriously but man time is such a commodity and it goes by so quick. I really just can't wait to be done with this school bs. It's such a waste of time for me right now, it takes away so much of my time with all this homework. In my free time I'm usually out doing what to me is cool stuff and vlog worthy but because I'm still not used to it I either get nervous or feel awkward doing it which basically causes me to not record. And the worst part is sometimes I just don't feel like doing anything. All of this has to be attributed to college because I'm always tired after working so much on homework and I am typically energetic and motivated to do stuff unless I'm tired and down from doing school work.

But that's okay. I'm gonna get this done, I'm gonna do it. I really want to include more of these reflections on the channel also since the majority of my following is there, for now at least. Once I finish this stupid project that's due tomorrow I'm gonna get to that list of stuff that I showed you guys either yesterday or the day before. I'm so off with my days right now, life is a mess right now. Tonight I plan to at least have more items on my store with yet another Cars and Coffee meet up this weekend. I'm hoping to really get some traction going with the merch soon to basically get my name out there. For any new readers if there are any, I'm not selling my merch items for much I'd even be willing to give my items away for free to anyone that really supports me.

As part of what we do here is educate and I wanna start this part of the post by saying thus far, 2017 only, my first year of doing online stuff our profits and expenses are: (estimates) (green = profits, red = expenses) (finances for the business)

  • $9 1 T-shirt (merch)
  • roughly $50 online surveys
  • roughly $3 e-bay
  • roughly $60 canon powershot 730hs (original cost $399)
  • roughly $399 nikon d3400 - traded in for the canon, revalued for roughly $340
  • HP envy i7 laptop $699 (sale price)
  • tennis also has profits and expenses towards the business
Alright guys it is indeed getting late, again. I started the post a little earlier but I had to finish that assignment so here we are. I want to spend a little time tonight on these videos, I even took the camera out today and I'd love to make what I got today into a video and upload it tonight. That's my challenge for tonight, just get it done but we'll see. I also have a bunch of other stuff to get done which I've been sharing with trying to keep you guys updated on. Always remember, the mindset and why I frequently say here on the blog to "Keep moving forwards" because that's life. Nature, life, time will always move forwards so whatever it is you're dealing with right now, just remember everything in life is temporary. Life goes on. So we have to keep moving forwards. Set goals, just get started, only look forwards, just be happy, remember to enjoy life. 

Anyways, so much work to do, so little time. It's 12am again, another late post. But we're grinding. See you guys tomorrow. Stay tuned for the new video, if you're not subscribed to my YouTube channel yet, please go subscribe, big things are coming for the channel very soon and uploads are happening frequently so go support me there. See you guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key