Such a fun Monday, good people, good vibes. #progress

11/20/17
41 days in guys, I'm so excited.

I tried to start this post earlier but it's been that kind of day. Another good Monday to be alive. Another rather cold Monday here in RVA. As most days go, this one did not go according to plan. This was indeed a good day for me despite not getting things done that I originally had planned per say. Rather I got some work done and was able to reconnect with some old buddies for an evening of tennis. Also I had a package come in which is always nice, there's just something so uplifting to receive packages lol.

Today was awesome to be honest. I played the role of photographer for a buddy of mine whose trying to gain traction as a real estate agent. With very little experience taking professional photos I've been helping friends of mine while building my portfolio. I literally had too much fun today as we traveled from location to location, all centered around one area, while getting to attempt to take high quality photos. I think I did a pretty good job honestly and I'm so happy to see what my newly purchased camera can do. For those that have seen my YouTube videos you'll know which camera I bought and I must say it's 20.3 megapixels with high zoom capability takes high quality photos even in low light. I can't even begin to give a full review which is why I won't even mention here which camera I have, you'll have to go watch my YouTube videos to find out, but I have only used Auto mode since buying the camera lol.

These photos, my full portfolio, my merch store, all my social media, and everything else linked to me will all be on my main website (click here to check it out)

I'll be so glad to finally graduate from VCU. I'm so tired of the responsibilities you have as a student, I never truly feel relaxed, I don't sleep, ever, and I'm just not happy honestly. But aside from school I am very satisfied with life and am doing everything I can everyday to begin to actually live a happy life after I graduate next spring. Long story short, I hate group assignments in college among many other things you'll run across. I've already included some of my opinions on college on my channel and will continue to, as you guys should know my personal brand stands for me and my journey in life from beginning to where we are now. Despite getting an extra week for a group assignment my group seems to be still very far behind with our report and sadly I am always the one left out on what needs to be done so... I've been getting the occasional text over the weekend and today as far as what I need to do. I just look at it as, why not let's just meet up and get this over with. Why wait.

Anyways last but not least I to no surprise played more tennis. But this time I got to play and catch up with some old friends whom I haven't seen in months with our conflicting schedules and the change of weather. I'm so excited and motivated build my personal brand here especially through YouTube and so I definitely plan to include my process of working myself physically both on and off the court. I'm so happy to hear that they're both finishing up what they need to be getting done and as young people like myself they are working hard now to better themselves for the future. I really want to both build this personal brand quickly as well as my brand Keep It Simple to help people like these 2 friends of mine. I can provide resources, I can provide advice based on my own story, and I of course and hoping to gain support and build friendships with other influencers out there of any scale or level.

Alright guys, tomorrow's post will be better for sure, tonight I need to catch up since I really haven't been home all day and tomorrow I'll be taking more photos with my friend. Definitely if you have time I'd appreciate if you'd check out and maybe subscribe to my website, I'll have all the photos I've done thus far business related posted on the side very soon. It only takes 21 days or so to make something a habit, we're 41 days in so we're killing it, thank you guys so much for the support. I'm now only gonna title the posts in increments of 21 posts starting with post 42 but I'll see you guys tomorrow. Just remember all we can do is to keep moving forwards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key