I'm so done with college

11/22/17

I apologize in advance for how short this post is gonna be guys but it's been quite the day and I'm just tired. I've been up so late the last couple nights working on this stupid lab report with a group composed of me and 2 girls who just don't like to get things done. I seem to be the only one who had the mindset of actually having this done by last Friday which was when it was originally due. Once they changed the due date to this Friday I just knew, I had that feeling that we'd still be working on it. But I'm going to do all I can, everything I know all today then I'm done. I don't care after that. It's for a class where I don't know the material, I have no idea what I'm doing with this lab report, and the girls like to communicate whenever they choose to and when they do, they seem to always have something new to add or some problem to fix.

On a brighter side, I got to see a Lamborghini Huracan today. It's the same lime green one that's a usual suspect for my area and god it honestly makes my day to just see it, and honestly my eyes tear up lol. I want that car so badly it hurts. I'm hoping to one day soon mean the owner and to get a better view of the car and check out the guys full spec.

Besides the lab report I mentioned above I have to also fix an older lab report for that same class by this Friday. Oh yeah and did I mention, we also got yet another Lab report/group project last Friday and honestly I don't even wanna know when that one is due, could be this Friday also for all I know. I overslept my one class for the week which was yesterday :) But what I got to do instead, after sleeping in, was shoot some photos for a buddy of mine who is becoming a real estate agent. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it to you guys but I'm starting my portfolio also as a photographer and I now can proudly say I've done shoots for 2 different entrepreneurs/local businesses which will be featured on my website.

Anyways guys I want to try to edit a bit tonight as the family will be here tomorrow and it would be cool to have more content on my channel for them to see but we'll see how things go. I appreciate you guys and the support. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone that celebrates it and I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key