Idk man

11/24/17

Man I'm so done with college. I honestly hate it at this point and best believe if and when I become a millionaire and have any sort of influence in this world, I'm gonna tell people this: there is no such thing as a right way, you live life on your own terms. If getting a college education isn't a part of your journey or you're unsure if you wanna go then don't. It's a mf waste of time man. This idea I had to even humor that you need some social aspect when you're growing up, or that you'll have issues with being social if you're home schooled is absolute baloney. They say or at least I say that you go to college for the experience, yep, that's all you're going for. Unless you need it of course. Wanna be a doctor? I won't let you operate without 10+ years of schooling. Don't know what you wanna do in life? Don't waste your time and money.

I'm sorry for starting the post like this but it just pisses me off man. The fact that this is my life, the fact that this is the grueling life for so many others, and the fact that people keep pushing their kids through this crap. Over $60,000 of debt, students that don't give af about you, professors that don't give af about you is all I'm getting out of this. Best believe that when it's all said and done I'm not going back and any success I have will and could never be attributed or be affiliated with VCU. I'm saying it here in the blog, I'm gonna spread this stuff throughout the vlog, and it's gonna be the focal point and center of motivation for me to reach success.

It's been like 5-10 days idk anymore of me working on this stupid lab report and I'm finally almost done. I feel like going out for a drink and driving as fast as I can with no cares of what happens. (Not Literally, jesus.) But this stuff is so stupid man, this situation, this educational platform, I mean literally I haven't learned anything. Godspeed to all these other kids man because rest assure I know my path. 5 years into college and I now know myself a good amount more than I did last year, or the year before that.

I hope you guys are having a good day man, another Friday and I'm still here working. Sitting at home working on a Friday night. Still single. I'm still in debt. I gotta go in for my internship 8am to 12pm, unpaid if you didn't know. And I hate the internship.

I'ma try to pick this back up once I've finished this report and calmed back down. See you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key