Fun times along the way, the interesting parts of the business

Guys I am so excited right now, the merch is now active on my store and I think I'm finally ready to make an order for more stuff for the YouTube channel. If you don't know what I mean when I say merch I'm basically referring to products I'll sell that will feature my name on them. Go checkout my store and you'll see lol. If you like what you see I would be so happy if you ordered something, the shirts are only $13, I plan to order a couple myself. If you do make an order make sure to let me know and if you want you can send me some photos/videos and I'll include you in a video or on some other social media platform.
As of course you don't have to order however, you reading this post is enough support for me and we will continue to grow either way! Hopefully you can take from this business aspect I'm introducing here if you plan to run your business in the same way as mine or if you're just getting started.


Anyways, I think I'm finally ready for the next investment for the channel. The Go-Pro :)
I found an alternative product to the branded Go-Pro sports camera with a bundle including the memory chip and tons of accessories for pretty cheap which is awesome! The camera seems legit and of good quality so once I've made some adjustments and made a plan of action I think I will go ahead and make an order. This camera will not only be used for my YouTube videos, I will also do a review or two including my opinion of the products on my YouTube channel so stay tuned for that.

Thanks for putting up with me for a second time today guys, it's 1:31am here so I'm going to bed. See you guys in a few hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key