Daily headaches...can't be good

Day 29.

This is gonna be a short post, sorry guys. Another Wednesday aka free day where I yet again lived in a sense not on my own terms. Yes I am responsible for the choices I make and things I choose to include in my day however basically I'm too nice lol. I end up doing so much more for other people before doing for myself. The best news of all though, I got through some hours of my internship :)

I cannot wait to finish up with this college stuff and begin to work basically. I just wanna begin to make some money and begin to experience the challenges that boys face to become men haha. To become independent both financially and in general is what I as most guys am working towards, and I too am chasing happiness. I just want to be happy in life, is that too much to ask for lol!

Anyways I hope you guys are doing well, there's at most 10 of you that read this blog and I average a solid 10 views on my videos at minimum lol. So... I'm considering making some changes in addition to the big plans for the YouTube channel. I would love to do daily reflections or updates on the channel, or at least every other day, in addition to these blogs. I really want to provide value to you guys also so I am for sure gonna be working to provide more helpful stuff here by next week.

Thanks for reading guys, check out my older posts if you haven't, be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel below, and share this stuff if you enjoy.

See you guys tomorrow

Subscribe to my channel here

Comments

  1. My dear friend...
    It's early in the morning here now and reading day 29. I always enjoy your postings and for me it's important too read positive messages . Why?
    Because my day is gonna be better when I reading your honest writing. You are a good person and if I can I give my comments for you. I'm fine thank you lol but I can not stand up I'm lazy haha but I go for it..with positive Vibs. You are awesome...great!
    Thanks Derrick. )
    Have a nice Friday ( sorry for my long message ) don't worry it's your blog lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment Liana :)
      I'm so glad to know that my posts can at least do something for my readers if anything at all. I appreciate any and all support you give and I certainly don't expect anything of you I'm just happy to have met you! Haha I know that feeling myself, coming here to write these posts and make my videos is what motivates me to keep going. Also your posts! I really enjoy your daily dose of motivation. You are the awesome one, thanks again for leaving me a comment. I hope you've enjoyed your friday. You don't have to apologize, I enjoyed every part of your message, hopefully mine wasn't too long!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key