Today is the day

Day 4
"Everyday we get stronger, everyday you get farther, everyday get better.
Work hard, be consistent, dedicate yourself, take action today, keep going and you will find the way.
You have to be able to see what doesn't exist.
You will not out work me."

Just a little motivation for you guys if you need it, I certainly do. Everyday we get better, and today is day 4 on the mission. Day 4 out of an eternity on the road to success and fame. I'm working to better myself, not to be better than others. I don't work for the approval, the acceptance, I don't work for other people; I'm doing what makes me happy. I'm trying so hard to keep this going, to get to the next level, and to be the best me that I can be and if you wanted to know this journey thus far has been hard. Being a guy who weighs around 150 pounds at just under 6 feet I find it hard to comprehend what people mean when they say that it's hard to lose weight. I hear it and see it all the time at my internship. People go to the gym to either get ripped if they're already at an ideal smaller weight or to lose weight. For me I have the opposite problem, I can eat however much I want and still after 3 years my weight hasn't changed a bit. So I absolutely can relate to this now as I'm on day 4 with the issues I face in life but I won't give up, I won't give in.

I continue to feel as though the direction of my life remains at a stagnant rate of zero progression but I also remain optimistic and know that I will reach my level of success. I also am trying my best to remain patient as patience has been used to describe me by many that know me but when considering the things I desire I want so badly that it hurts to sleep. I sit back everyday watching people live the lives and do the things I either want so badly or know that it could easily be me doing those things as they directly relate to me, but I will wait my turn. I only wish I had someone to spend time with, someone to share memories with, a friend.

Kind of a longer post for you guys tonight but I'm fortunate enough to have a bit more spare time tonight and these reflections help me to pause life and visualize what I'm doing. I only hope you guys enjoy this stuff.

Anyways I don't want to ramble and I wanna make sure this entry gets marked down for today but if anything else turns up you guys may get a second post.

Have a great night, see you tomorrow.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here, new video dropping either tonight or tomorrow. BTW these videos aren't just random uploads, similar to this blog I'm working to document my journey so if you read this stuff just give my vids a chance, editing is my true passion and that's really where you get to see me.

Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key