Starting is always harder than finishing

Day 2

I was supposed to have a new upload for my YouTube channel but I wasted the day. I spent nearly 2 hours chatting with a buddy of mine during the time I was supposed to be filming. Not only did I not go out to film, I'm also rushing my ideas into play. I want to get things rolling on my channel so badly it hurts. I have an 8am class in the morning which I don't want to go to. I told my supervisor I'd come in for my internship tomorrow from 2-7pm and I really don't want to do this. So much stuff negative, so much stuff I'm doing that I'm not happy with.

On to the good stuff...

I will go out and film some clips in the morning before my class. I'm hoping to have a new video ready for my channel by tomorrow night. The video will feature my car and some updates as to my ownership of it. I've recently hit a major milestone that to me seems pretty cool.

I have so many ideas, both for the now and to be done once I've made some progress with my channel. I want to do pranks/social experiments here on people in my local area, I really want to give back and share my knowledge on affiliate marketing and business, and I absolutely want to share my experiences of getting through grade school in RVA.

My work ethic, my finances, my health, and my attitude are not where I want them to be but I am working. I'm trying my best everyday, tomorrow is a new day.

Thanks for reading, see you guys tomorrow.

Check out my YouTube channel here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key