My first time seeing this

Day 11.
Some days are just... needed. Today my friend/business partner and I went to our local Cars & Coffee meetup and my goodness. Expect to see some of what I captured while there in an upcoming video! If you're a car enthusiast then you'll be able to relate to my excitement but long story short, we never get anything exciting in Virginia honestly. I swear it seems like few people from VA go on to do big things in life, few celebrities come here, and everyone here is just old and most importantly old minded. This seems to be especially true when talking about the car community that at least comes to C&C RVA. But to get to the point, today was a day I'll never forget. I got to see a Ferrari 458, 2 more Nissan GT-R's (1 was a friend of mine, a regular), an R32 GT-R with the front end of a R-34 GT-R, and most importantly, 4 if not 5 or so BURNOUTS lol. I kid you not, watching those clips in my friend's video that's already live on YouTube of the burnouts brought tears to me eyes.

Besides that cool stuff, today was another good day. eat, sleep, grind, repeat.

Almost finished with a video I think you guys will really like, I claim to be a decent editor for short films/quick edits ---> example, my video titled "My dream car- Nissan GT-R"
This new video will be of a format similar to this edit.

Subscribe to my channel here

Anyways guys it's late here, I got started with the post late but today was a slow day. We're still here working though!

See you tomorrow, thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key