Mondays

Day 13.
Late nights, weird days, awesome people.

I just hate the fact that I'm not doing anything. There's a phrase from Tyrese Gibson in a motivational video which I've referenced here in my blog before that goes something like, " just because you're doing a lot doesn't mean getting a lot done." That last part was terribly mis-phrased but I can't remember exactly how it went. Basically to me it means, just because you're sooo busy, you have so much going on/so many excuses, that doesn't mean you're actually getting stuff done.

Day 13 into this and I've only really done 1 thing that has made me feel happy which was the product I sold on ebay which as of today was officially delivered!

Anyways, just keep working and enjoy the process. Hard work and dedication will bring about positivity and results.
Sorry guys it's late and I have an 8am tomorrow so I'm gonna finish the post here. Tomorrow's post will be much more beneficial I promise!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key