Maybe the last hot day here in RVA

Day 12.
Another good day.

I am so relieved to announce that my E-bay product I sent out to a customer from Baltimore is indeed in transit and that I have not messed things up. If you haven't read my older posts, the item I sold was a small book and my final profit was about $2.50 but for me I am so happy. This was my first time selling anything online so this felt like a major milestone to hit. I dream to find work from home that can be made part time if not passive where I can create multiple streams of income for myself. I plan to do sales with Amazon's FBA program, sales on E-bay (arbitrage), as well as both affiliate and network marketing for sales.

If you know nothing about me and what I do, I plan to motivate and educate others to chase their dreams and to strive for their bests. I personally have high financial goals and therefore if you too share these goals then you'll find my content beneficial as I plan to document and teach everything that I'm doing to create platforms for myself to establish wealth. I have already started documenting my journey somewhat on my YouTube channel which is where I'll do most of my work as I love making videos.

You can checkout my YouTube channel by clicking here.

I have so much to fill you guys in on but... The Walking Dead is on man lol.

I may post again tonight, also new video should be out soon so stay tuned!

See you guys soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key