It sucks to be poor

Hey what's up guys, just a continuation from earlier, I'm not starting a new post here but this entry will stay on the blog. I just wanted to come and reflect, I'm trying to stay positive, trying to maintain productivity. It just all sank in for me and I needed to let it out. It definitely sucks to be poor man, obviously. But as I look through potential cars for me to upgrade to it really sinks in. I want so badly to make my next purchase a good one but honestly I don't even want a new car. I'm looking through my options, options I can't even afford honestly, and it just sucks. I've gotten into cars so heavily over the past 12 months or so and have made so many friends and found so much motivation by them, but moments like now I simply don't care anymore. I can't afford a GT-R so why even look at them or talk about them. I realize at the end of the day that a car is just a material item and that I should be appreciative for what I have but sometimes it just really feels like you can't have anything that you want in life. That life is just what you're given and you should just be happy with that. It sucks even more for me because I want so badly to motivate and inspire others but I honestly have these thoughts occasionally that reaching millionaire status and accomplishing these goals is just impossible. I've been telling people that I'm considering the Nissan 350 Z, the Scion FRS, or even an older Corvette Z06 and in moments like this I just don't want any of that. If I can't have what I really want then why bother, I'll settle with my Focus. Why are other people doing the things, living the life that I want at a similar age as me. Why?

Well thanks for reading my rant/whining guys, I appreciate you and just know I won't give up.

See you guys tomorrow, keep moving forward.

Checkout my YouTube channel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key