Gone all day

Day 3
Another good day...
The last words of a clip from today's upload on my channel here

I went to my 8 am class today expecting a long and dreadful day. My supervisor asked if I could come in for my internship from 2 to 7 pm which I think I told you guys yesterday that I didn't want to do. Thankfully I didn't have to go in for the internship, rather I spent the day doing what I wanted to do. The professor of my 8 am class let us out early which helped a ton. I went home and after sitting for an hour maybe I decided to go back out to enjoy the day. I played a little tennis and then skated for a bit before finally coming home. Thankfully I did what I mainly intended on doing. My one and only goal when going out is to film more, I am so excited to build my YouTube channel and thankfully I filmed the last clip for today's upload.

Anyways it's currently midnight, going on 1 am and tomorrow will certainly be a longer day. It's day 3, technically day 4 and we're still going strong. So much work to do before the year is over, I hope whoever is reading this is also working hard for their goals.

Thanks for reading, see you guys tomorrow.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key