Doing a lot does not equal getting a lot done

Day 8.
I almost forgot to make today's post. I "did so much" today and even logged into my blog earlier but didn't start my entry. Today has been another one of those days. Today, well technically yesterday, was the start to my fall break from school. VCU doesn't give us a fall break, they give us Reading Days where we're allowed to stay home from class to read all day. Obviously no one gets to the reading part. Every other college in America is on fall break or at least has one around this time, so we use this break as ours. Thankfully I don't have classes on Mondays or Wednesdays so I really have been on break since last Friday considering the fact that I skipped one of two classes yesterday. The other class was cancelled anyways, instead we have this stupid mock interview to do via webcam. Today I played a bit of tennis then came home with the intent to get some work done on my computer. I have many old textbooks to sell, some other stuff to sell, I need to start designing for merchandise for my brand, I need to work on my social media, I need to film videos, I need to clean my office (room). I basically have a lot of small stuff to get done.

I've never sold anything online or in general to be honest so selling these textbooks will be a huge accomplishment. So far I managed to post 1 on Amazon, and 2 on e-bay, I'm happy. I want to get used to doing this so that I can possibly get into some arbitrage work. Today I also managed to organize myself a bit more regarding my schedule for upcoming videos, I have so much stuff planned for the near future so if you haven't yet subscribed press the link below to checkout my channel.

www.youtube.com/ironiceditor

Having no friends really sucks. I definitely need to surround myself with more people that are doing similar things as myself. Days like today I really want to get out, both just in general and to film some the ideas that I have but I'm not surround by those as motivated and inspired as I am honestly. I am on the brink of spending 10+ hour days working towards my goals because that's just who I am. My day job will be working on me, promoting my personal brand, and getting life goals completed!

Hope you guys are crushing your goals, check out and contribute to my brand's website (Keep It Simple), website below. Also checkout my personal website, link below.

KEEP IT SIMPLE
My personal site
The YouTube channel, subscribe for more =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key