No title

Day 14.
Another short post tonight, I need to get out of the habit of doing things that I don't want to. I need to know that I have a choice, we all do. As Tyrese Gibson said in that same video I've quoted several times now, just because they're your family, just because you've known them since middle school, you do not have to surround yourself with everybody. It's a choice. I sometimes find myself making choices considering everyone else's opinions but my own, but not anymore. Most people here in 2017 do not do for others as they would expect to be done to themselves. The world is cold. That does not mean that we must try to continue this trend, or act similar to others to fit in, rather you should strive to do better. People will hate you for being yourself but trust me that this hate is true, this hate involves jealously and envy. As the rich and famous seem to denounce, if you have haters you're doing something right.

Today was a complete waste. College is a waste of time but I decided to go to class today =) I'm really hoping for some luck with the ladies soon lol, being on campus today really opened my eyes if you know what I mean.

My internship. Enough said. What a waste of time. My time honestly seems to be wasted quite frequently nowadays, if there's anything you learn from me as a person is please remember that all of life is about CHOICES.
I made my choice to go to college, to be an Exercise Science major, to choose my regular country club for my internship, to choose such a crappy car, to do things that I don't truly want/that don't make me happy; and now I must live with these choices. Don't make my same mistakes.


Anyways, I'm still studying for that exam on Thursday as well as editing a video which I'm hoping to have ready before the weekend so I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Tomorrow should be a good one!

my yt channel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key