change starts within

4/23/18

it's time, it's time, I say again, it's time
I can't keep playing around

the people seem unhappy, there's little money around here and barely any reason to stop by this particular destination on the map. everyone that comes here (my experience of meeting people with more money from the north and those out of state or from other countries) sees this place as just not somewhere they'd want to reside in and I honestly can't blame them. there's no energy here, there's so much nonsense and small crimes occurring on a regular basis, there's very little to do and not much money around here.

I want to change this, I see the potential in everything and man; I have the energy within I know I do. I can feel it inside that with the opportunity I would bring that warmth and appreciation that people need to feel more comfortable and together we would change this place. you don't see people doing pranks for YouTube around here; you're risking your life if you mess with the citizens of rva, literally.

-   however, I just found out today that we have another YouTube channel (group of guys) that do pranks and have over 100,000 subscribers 😆

I have to get to work!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

Scheduling is key

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?