what a Monday

1/22/2018

my goodness, this was probably the first "long" Monday I've had in a while. I honestly couldn't believe it was still the same day as we progressed into the evening. Having woken up early (8:30am) for my internship only to then rush over to my 12pm class, then to come home and attempt to study for my nutrition class which I then rushed to get to by 4pm. that class lasted from 4pm to 6:40pm, 2 hours and 40 minutes my god that should be illegal.

anyways guys, my friend gave me a good idea for my business involving whom I'll be targeting. Assuming I'll have some free time tomorrow I plan to stop by the bank and to purchase my domain/build my website.

ugh so much happening, so much I want to do, yet so little time.
I for sure am so motivated and excited to be building my business. I am beyond ready to graduate as you guys know, so my plan is to finish this semester strong as I would be expected to. I really just need to be working, I only wish that I didn't have to do this internship, it's really in the way honestly.

uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco
I ain't spanish but I know the lingo
- gucci gang (remix) Joyner Lucas

so get this, in my nutrition class we have 4 exams and an optional cumulative final exam. No one wants to take the final as the class is difficult as is without having to take something cumulative. as of course optional means that you have a choice to not take it but if you're phone rings/makes a sound even just the vibration noise you have to take this cumulative final exam.
lol and college is supposed to be the best 4 years of your life, it literally makes no damn sense. Professors for one should not be allowed to personalize their classes if they're going to have ridiculous rules such as this, but oh well I really don't care.
4 more months for me.

As much as I think of my business and success being a form of "proving them wrong" similar to the message given off by other young successful people, I really think it will stand more so as a solution to the problems they face. young people simply are finding it very difficult to survive financially. jobs aren't hiring as they once used to, you have to be so "qualified" just to get an entry level low salary paying job lol. it's so sad but honestly if you think that college is something used to qualify someone I'll tell you this, as someone having gone through 5 years of college now:

I'm wasting time and money, time and money that I honestly don't have. I won't get these years back, I damn sure won't get my money back. and to those that may oppose this idea I simply mean that I honestly would much rather be doing anything besides college right now, and if I personally weren't in college I'd probably be out working honestly. (if you don't know my story, how I ended up in college, and/or why I can't/won't/haven't switched majors and/or dropped out then go checkout my older posts and continue to follow my media platforms.)

I personally think that teachers simply don't give enough care, they aren't paid to though. None of my professors know that I create videos for YouTube, or that I aspire to make great change both for young people and successful "grown" people, or that I even honestly do not want to be in college/an exercise science major/in the health field at all.

anyways guys I'm gonna get back to work. I really need to spend more of my time on the business tonight, tomorrow I'll get back to studying, and then working on the business also :P

thanks for reading, keep moving forward

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key