I hate college

1/17/2018

welp guys I've done it, I think. I'm finally building a voice for myself that ultimately says that I want to live life on my own terms, no one will sway me from my path. I'm building a voice that says that I have the power to make my own choices based on what I believe in. Further more, I support those that are good people and may also be on a path of success but I don't support dark, evil people.

If you keep up with my YouTube channel, I'm about to upload a new video. The professor from the class that I talked about relentlessly here on this blog, the class I'll be retaking, I received a 67.49 as my final grade which translate to a D. As per the rules of my degree program at VCU I must receive a C in all my major classes to pass. The lowest grade to be categorized as a C in this class is a 67.99, half a point away from what I got.

I am not mad, I am not angry, I'm pissed the hell off.

I'm not even gonna mention anymore on the topic, you can go check out the video if you want it'll be on my channel. People like this professor are the problem with this world.

Anyways, I plan to go live tomorrow, my loyal readers would know; my birthday is on Friday :)
I am not ready for it lol. I really wish I had someone to spend it with but as usual I'll end up having just a dinner with my family, which is greatly appreciated. I have much value in spending time with my family despite seeing them so regularly lol.

I can't wait to have my own space, I hope that with any success in life towards the end of this year that I'll be able to get my own apartment. I need my own space to think, to create. I for sure need to also be surrounded by a new crowd of people. Similar to when studying for classes I believe that you want to be around people who are doing better than you, those at your level, and some people having less success than you. You should be able to learn more/supplement what you already know as well as be able to explain what you know in order to truly have confidence.

Right now I'm not even surrounded by people on the same path, with the same kinds of goals as me. I'm working very hard and have huge aspirations and plans to motivate/inspire/and educate my family and close friends but I first must have some success with what I'm doing. My "business partners" are on the same path and have the same goals but honestly don't have the same work ethic, possibly because of differing motivations.

I know my "why," I live and die by it. It's the only thing keeping me going; my family and my true goals for life. Maybe they don't yet realize their motives or don't have as little patience as I but I truly can't sleep sometimes. I need success, asap. If I had any success, any at all maybe then I'd take a rest. Until then I see now as the time to work and work hard.

Anyways guys I've gotta edit this video then it's back to work. Thankfully the snow has hit at just the right time so I can continue working, haven't been to class yet! YAY

Keep moving forward

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key