Start the work week with Supercars

Day 34.
Another good day and what do you know, today's Monday =O
This was certainly no ordinary Monday for me and it didn't even go as planned which turned out to be for the best. I was supposed to be meeting my group for class to finish our project but I waited until I got all the way to campus, having paid for parking, and noticing that only I was at the meet up location and the time agreed upon to check my emails. As I normally would do. And after getting all the way there I was unfortunately notified that one of my group mates was sick and that the group would have to meet another day.

Oh yes I almost forgot, for the usual readers of my blog you'll remember that I left my notebook in class on quite an "awkward day," thankfully the notebook was still there unharmed and is now back in my possession :)

Anyways, after leaving the building I met up with 2 bros of mine and we spent a good amount of time just talking. Something I really enjoy and try to include more of in my life is just being social and having conversations. But as the guys that we are, we talked all car stuff lol and our goals for the future. After talking for quite a bit, one of the two and I went down to a local garage called Nismo RVA, a subdivision of Nissan of Richmond which houses their luxury and performance vehicles. So much motivation in that garage!!!

Not only were the cars a source of motivation there was also a group of 4 or 5 individuals that appeared to be YouTubers. They had various camera tools and equipment and got to not only check out and hear the engines of several of the vehicles but also had quite the lengthy discussion with the owners of Nismo, lucky! Opportunities like this are what I really need to take advantage of as an aspiring entrepreneur, to have met these guys could've sent me places. I for sure plan to capitalize off of those already in my network and hope to be able to provide for those that want to include me in their social networks. Unfortunately today I was with my business partner, you guys would have seen him if you've seen my YouTube videos, and he seemingly does not share the same ambition towards meeting people.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here

But that's okay, just because he does not this won't hold me back. Anyways I've promised myself to begin taking action more promptly rather than procrastinating with my business and anything that I want to do in life so I will try to have all of what I filmed today before today is over. Also my business partner and I made a special promise to ourselves in that video so make sure to stay tuned for that :) Let's just say 2018 will be a big year.

Thanks for reading guys, a bunch of big things are coming soon so I hope you'll subscribe to the YouTube channel, follow this blog, and become a part of this journey! Anyways hope you guys are following your dreams and getting things done. Keep it simple!

See you tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Bravo!! Great readings. Absolutely love this and adore this. We apologize for the late response. We are catching up now. Great Great Reading once again

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key