Only on a Tuesday

Day 28.

Starting this post at 5 pm on one of my free days as I just about forgot whether I made a post for yesterday. I simply could not remember how yesterday went or how the day ended. How did it end? Well for starters I was up till 4 am, just contemplating and trying to find some excuse to give so that I could avoid going to my internship at 5 am. Certainly by staying up till 4am there was no way that I was gonna be able to survive the day anyways with 1 hour of sleep but I also just didn't want to go. But as I mentioned yesterday and I'll continue it here, enough negative talk dealing with my internship. I've ultimately decided that I'll only go in for 1 of 2 of the annoying jobs they have me do in their gym which actually isn't so bad. Considering that I can tolerate this job much more, I'll just only go in for this job and hopefully I'll begin to quickly finish these last 40 hours and hopefully won't have to fluff any hours :)

But that's pretty much how my day started. By being up so late I slept in, kinda, I slept until 10am which means I skipped my 8 am class which is just our meeting for the internship. AKA it's a waste of time anyways. I also skipped my 11 am considering I'm doing well in it despite never going and the weather has been pretty crappy. It's cold and rainy, the type of weather where I visualize myself staying in with the future girlfriend sipping on hot cocoa lol.


But today hasn't been a total waste. I've decided to use today to catch up on everything and I do mean everything. It's 5:10 now and I wanna clean my room followed by catching up on school stuff, you guy's comments, my business stuff including YouTube, then preparing myself for what's next. I haven't exactly wasted the day up until now but I haven't exactly gotten anything done besides having breakfast and watching TV. I also have about 30 tabs open, I think today's the day. Since it looks like I'm gonna have to give VCU another $5,000 to pay for this semester so that I can register for next semester asap before the classes fill, I may as well get everything else that I need/want. And no, trust me I only have this $5,000 because VCU gives out a refund check to me every year for reasons I don't even wanna know about. I'm currently $60,000 in debt to them with no idea on how I'll pay them back lol so any money I have now, it truly belongs to them.

Besides that good stuff, I think I'm gonna go ahead and buy a sports action camera, comparable to a Go-Pro, but not a Go-Pro of course because that's not exactly in my budget. I think I'll grab one of those small cameras and all the gear as the prices I'm seeing here on Amazon are not too bad, if everything could total around $100 I think it would be a good investment. Also I have to get some string for my racket as well as my buddy Lamar, who you'd know if you watched my latest YouTube video, a link will be below :)

My channel

Anyways guys, today's Tuesday, day 2 of the week, nearly day 30 of the blog, some of you are here following me on a certain record day. Let's make today a good one. It's already dark here thanks to the time change, but I'm gonna get to work.

Thanks for reading, see you guys tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key