Long and weird days

Day 36.

Long and Weird days. It's Wednesday, my supposed day off #2 for the week, no classes, no work, the Netflix and chill type of day. Well today was certainly no normal Wednesday, but then again, they never are and quite frankly, I wouldn't want them to be. After all the fun stuff I've already done I now am about to go to my internship again for day 2, to help out a friend. Thankfully I don't "have" to help another friend out with their tennis group tonight as I'll need all the time to cram for tomorrow's exam which I've already heard is insanely difficult.   #bad teachers

I simply won't allow this notion of purposefully making tests stupidly difficult is by any means helpful for students to learn something. I won't allow this mindset/opinion that you must suffer and struggle with something to learn it. [This will definitely show up in a future video on my channel] (the exact moment that I'm referencing with this opinion).

Yet again I hear from another friend of mine, a friend that I simply didn't think would say this but he did, college isn't worth it man. You want the American Dream here in America then you must dream! And if your dream doesn't require this old school textbook information system then why invest, why waste the time, why give away your money for a degree that won't help you along the way? So many people end up not using their degrees for the jobs/work they do in their lives and that to me is just scary. It's scary to think that people think that it's okay for this to happen.

If you don't know me, this is your first time on my blog and social media, I'm a 5th year senior in college and this exact topic I mentioned above is what my personal brand (me) stands for. I do this as motivation to say that you too can do this. If I can do it, you can do it. You just have to be bold enough to stand up for what you believe it and things will happen. I sit in these lectures honestly (with no frustration or bias in this statement) thinking about who are these people around me, what led them here, and what will they do after this. These professors don't care man. I sit in these classes and all I'm getting is information that the professors think is relevant to their own created tests which then provides us an education on what they think is important to know under the subjects that they work in. Anybody can do it. I'm sorry to say that a degree in 2017 only says so much and yes, these people can at times be highly educated and passionate about their fields but at the end of the day their responsibility to us should be that we learn something.

I mean how many times can you say that you actually learned something after the lecture if you're still in school? And sure if you're not like me, you're in your correct major and you're passionate about the material. Then how passionate do you think your professor is towards you actually developing and growing as a person? It's actually very common :P

I'm not saying it's all bad, rather I speak from my own experience and what I've been experiencing with these higher level courses, these "make it or break it" classes is that these professors...

I'm gonna leave my opinions and feelings there, simply because I want to express them to my best ability, so until another post.

Anyways for those that just trying to get ahead, for those that are considerate to the people they interact with, and those that simply want to find their direction in life and go after it/are going after it don't give up. There are good people in the world that don't just care about themselves. There are people that would be willing to help, to not be afraid that you may be better than them rather they actually want to see you do well.

I'm so tired of being around people that bring negativity into my day. I actually want to feel good about the people I bring into my day and by being on my college campus, no one looks happy man. It makes me feel happy in the few times I see other people happy. I actually saw a group dancing on campus the other day, that's how it should be. Why do we have to walk by each other without speaking because classes are so tough, because professors are so mean, and standards are so high.

There's another way. There is another freaking way to life man. I'm not living, this isn't life, certainly not the life I wanna live for the next however many years I have. I won't. And for those that agree or can relate in some manner, or even if you simply feel as if you know someone that does then join me on this journey. I'm building something here that I hope will bring change. [Change] Something so many people want in life lol.

You know what makes change? You do.

See you guys tomorrow, thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key