I'm a night owl

I somehow always seem to be still working into the early morning hours. My problem is that I spend so much time with distractions that I end up limiting myself with time to get to the things that I really need to get done. I just had to make this post because I certainly am feeling it, I'm hearing the messages to myself.

Get it done sooner.
Set goals for yourself.
Cut out the distractions.
How back do you want it?

Man I'm so tired but I have to keep going. I've had so many moments like this where I have this choice to just give up and go to bed knowing that it'll severely impact my ability to cram any information in. So many times have I done this. Between the International Baccalaureate program that I did in high school to my now 5th year in college I am no stranger to late nights of studying and working. I am beyond ready to be done with this schooling stuff but at the same time I'm thankful and appreciative for the test of my character.

This certainly isn't easy. I feel like my eyes are just slowly powering off, my brain is just going into sleep mode as I'm writing this post. But I'm gonna keep going. I have to.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key