Advice to myself

I'm nervous. There's so much out there to make you anxious but for me right now I want to apply to these jobs. I want so badly to pass this exam tomorrow. I want to engage socially with my colleagues tomorrow. I want to feel good about my day. I want to get things done that need to be done.

I want so badly to be making a little more money than the $100 dollars every 2 weeks I'm making right now. Gas and food are killing me, I don't have money for anything else. I have about 10 tabs open of jobs I could see myself doing right now with my goals and schedule considered. I have to have time for this, my business through blogging, YouTube, and everything else is a major priority for me right now. But I need another source of income.

I have to pass this exam tomorrow. I have to. I always feel bad about procrastinating and what do you know, I'm just now studying for tomorrows exam for the first time. Yet somehow I am now alone, everyone I've talked to hasn't studied thus far either. I have to pass though, I have to.

I need to let my messages and ideas be seen/heard. I am so easily inspired that everyday I see content for my channel. Walking to class I see enough stuff to give you guys a full 20 minute video. I want so badly to be able to spend more time on my channel and to grow that platform so that I can work with other creators.

I won't give up.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key