Work on all aspects of your life.

Day 10.
Today was the family day, my grandma just got back from her cruise so the family and I went out to dinner with her.

On a side note, Jesus Christ lol, what is going on with our country's politics? I'm over here working on goals and trying to do better in life, and apparently we could be at war anyday now. And on a more local note, more young people are dying by the day and younger kids are doing things older minded people like myself could never even imagine doing. Apparently a few kids at a school near my area here in RVA decided to post something to snapchat or some other social media app that now has them in the hot seat facing allegations of a hate crime, with pending FEDERAL charges. Lol, I don't mean to laugh but what in the world, what has our world come to. I'm trying so hard to make a name for myself and good lord if I ever achieve some status in this life I'm gonna give my all towards finding a solution to all this craziness.

But back to the important stuff...

Subscribe to my YouTube channel =)  ----> Insert Plug here

Seriously though, life is great man, when you have something you're working towards you'll find joy in the journey. Having a sense of direction, as in where you're going, can go a long way. Keep trying, keep learning, and keep moving forward. Just do your best and the results will come.


Sorry for the short post guys but I try to keep these raw, just reflecting on what comes to me in the moment. I don't force these, it's all out of joy for me and I hope you guys enjoy them.

Checkout my YouTube channel, C&C RVA tomorrow, hopefully new video up before the end of the weekend. More videos to be uploaded next week, the good stuff is on the way.

Working on getting a Go-Pro, an external hard drive, finding a music service for downloading music, and also potentially gonna begin creating music myself. Stay tuned =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key