Trying to get better

Hey guys thanks for checking out this post. I'm gonna try to make this a daily thing where I'll reflect on my life, provide motivation, educate you on topics, share experiences, and talk on other cool stuff so make sure you keep coming back! This blog were serve as my personal platform to communicate with you guys aside from the vlogs on my YouTube channel.

I have said something similar to this, made a similar promise to myself to speak with you guys on a daily basis and have since not held true to it. This time will be different.

Through my social media and this blog I plan to document my journey through this last year of college and into the work force. I was a Scholar student all throughout middle school, attended Thomas Jefferson High School where I completed the International Baccalaureate program, and am now working towards my goals as a current 5th year senior.

My plan is to help those that need it in any way that I can. I too understand the struggles of getting through school and then being faced with the reality of adulthood. The choices we make at an early age can impact us for the rest of our lives and through my personal brand I hope to provide at least a bit of inspiration and direction as to making choices that lead to success. As of course, success is defined differently by everyone and not everyone sees success in the same manner but I believe that we all have an equal chance of achieving that success and living the lives that we want to. I want to show you how.

Follow this blog for more, checkout my YouTube channel below, see you tomorrow.
Derrick

My YouTube channel
www.youtube.com/ironiceditor

My personal website
www.derrickcreates.wordpress.com

My brand, Keep It Simple
www.rvatennis.wordpress.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key