Recognize How Great You Are

Day 15.
Today is another free day for me, I get to wake up late and choose how I want to spend my day. If you're new to these posts don't worry, no I am not financially free but rather than filling my schedule will useless things I only have college classes and a few hours of work on my schedule. Today was my free day, one of many for the week.

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, even this simple awesome schedule I have is not ideal for me. I love the flexibility but I don't love what I'm doing. If you too don't love what you're doing you just have to remember that you have the a choice; the choice to do whatever it is that you want to do. I've referenced Tyrese Gibson several times now as I watch those motivational videos on YouTube almost daily now and I really enjoy those featuring my dude Tyrese. As he said in one of his videos, you do have a choice, you have a choice as to who you include, and what kinds of things you do with your day. We all have 24 hours, all of us. I really like the fact that he mentions that he does not preach separatism, which he doesn't, but if you surround yourself with dark and negative people you have to be ready for dark and negative occurrences in your day. You have a choice.

But that's the old stuff, I've already mentioned that. Today, right now actually, I just replayed this video and man it feels like he's right there yelling this stuff at me. I complain all the time about my car, calling it junk, talking about how much I want to trade it. This one line should give you a hint as to the message he was giving off. "The next time your in that bucket that's got dirty seats etc because you don't treat it right, just drive by all the people you see waiting at the bus stop." Ugh. I personally need to hear this kind of stuff, over and over again honestly and if you too forget that you cause your own misery just know that you are not alone.

Surprisingly enough my next video for the channel will be about my car, make sure you subscribe to the channel to see it, after hopefully surviving this exam tomorrow I'll likely have the video up by the weekend.

Until tomorrow guys, I gotta study!

Checkout my YouTube channel here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key